Theodore Robins Ford
Embracing Electric Power, Hand in Hand
Indulge in the experience of electric driving with Theodore Robins Ford
We are dedicated to ensuring your seamless transition to owning an electric vehicle, and we possess all the solutions to guide you on this electrifying journey.
Simple Buying Process, Electrifying Experience
Discover Tax Benefits and Boost Your Savings
Cutting-Edge Innovation for an Unforgettable Drive
Substantial Savings: Transition from Gas to Electric Vehicles
Potential Federal Tax Credits*
Ford electric vehicles (EV) and plug-in hybrid EVs (PHEV) with MSRPs of $80,000 or less are currently eligible for federal tax credits.
* Please consult with your own tax or legal professional to determine your individual eligibility. Tax credit amount is based on vehicle-specific component sourcing and assembly and may be subject to change. MSRP cap includes all optional equipment attached to the vehicle at the time of delivery to the dealer and excludes destination charges, optional items added by the dealer, taxes and fees. The federal tax credit is a potential future tax savings. The amount of your tax savings will depend on your individual tax circumstances. Incentives and additional rebates are not within Ford’s control. This information does not constitute tax or legal advice.
Embrace Unmatched Freedom with Ford BlueCruise
Delight in the Thrill of Hands-Free, Emission-Free Highway Travel with our Ford Electric Vehicles (EVs). Experience the confidence to navigate the open road while embracing a sustainable and autonomous driving journey like never before.
Ample Cargo Room for Your Adventures and Tailgate Fun
Ford electric vehicles (EVs) offer expansive storage capacity, enabling effortless storage of your cargo and providing extra space for memorable tailgate activities. Experience the utmost convenience and enjoyment during your journeys.,
Effortless Long Distance Travel with FordPass Power My Trip
Effortlessly plan your extended journey as this intelligent feature takes into account your current charge level and recommends convenient charging stations along your route, ensuring a seamless and hassle-free travel experience.
Dependable Ford EV Roadside Assistance
In the event that your vehicle’s battery depletes, our committed team is readily available to provide assistance, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free journey to the nearest charging station, without any inconvenience on your part.
First, download the FordPass® App from the App Store® or Google Play™. Then:
Open FordPass on your mobile device
Log in with your Ford account or create an account if you don’t have one
Scan or manually type your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) into FordPass
Name your vehicle
Select Activate Your Vehicle
Once you finish the setup process in FordPass, go to your vehicle, start it (make sure you’re parked in a safe location) and:
Check for a pop-up on your vehicle’s center console display
Select Yes to complete modem activation
If something doesn’t work quite right or you have any questions, please call us for help at (800) 392-3673.
Benefits of activating the modem in your Ford
Once everything is all set up, you can:
Remote lock and unlock your vehicle from virtually anywhere using our Phone As A Key technology
Use your mobile device to remote start/stop your vehicle
Set departure times in FordPass to pre-heat or pre-cool your vehicle battery and cabin before you go for a drive
Plus, once you activate your modem, you can activate your vehicle’s Wi-Fi hotspot, connect up to 10 devices, and access the signal from up to 50 feet outside your vehicle.
Wi-Fi hotspot includes complimentary wireless data trial that begins upon AT&T activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first. To activate, go to www.att.com/ford.
Preconditioning for Ford vehicles is a feature that allows users to remotely prepare the vehicle’s interior temperature before starting their journey. It can be activated through the FordPass® App or the vehicle’s key fob. Preconditioning helps create a comfortable cabin temperature in extreme weather conditions, such as hot summers or cold winters, without relying on the vehicle’s engine while it’s parked.
- Download the FordPass™ App
- Create or log in to your owner account
- Learn what the Ford App can do
FordPass® App: If you have a Ford electric vehicle, you can use the FordPass® App to find charging stations within the BlueOval™ Charge Network. The app should provide you with a map or a search function to locate nearby charging stations.
Electric Vehicle Charging Apps: There are several dedicated apps available for electric vehicle charging that can help you find charging stations. Some popular ones include:
- Electrify America
Built-in Navigation System: Many electric vehicles come equipped with built-in navigation systems that include charging station information. You can access the navigation menu and search for nearby charging stations.
Online Maps: You can use online maps like Google Maps or Apple Maps and search for “electric vehicle charging stations” or related keywords. These maps often provide information about charging stations and their locations.
Find Charging Stations: Use the FordPass® App or dedicated electric vehicle charging apps to locate nearby public charging stations compatible with your Ford EV.
Park at the Station: Once you find a charging station, park your Ford electric vehicle in the designated charging spot.
Payment and Access: If required, sign up for an account with the charging network provider or use the FordPass® App to activate and pay for charging.
Connect Your Vehicle: Open the charging port on your Ford EV and securely plug the connector into the vehicle’s charging port.
Start Charging: Charging should start automatically. If not, follow any additional instructions on the charging station or app.
Monitor Charging: Keep an eye on your vehicle’s charging status through the charging station or your Ford’s dashboard display.
Unplug and Clear the Spot: Once your vehicle is sufficiently charged, unplug the connector and clear the spot for others to use.
- To maximize your home charging speed and connected features at home, you can purchase the Ford Connected Charge Station and its on-demand 48 amps of power.
- It is strongly recommended that you have a trained, licensed electrician install your unit.
- Another charge option is our Ford Mobile Charger, charging your all-electric Ford vehicle anywhere is as easy as charging your phone.
- The available Ford Mobile Charger can be plugged into any 240V wall outlet.
- For simple charging, your electric vehicle can be plugged into a standard home or garage 120V wall outlet.
- Schedule and monitor your all-electric vehicle’s charging with the FordPass®a App.
- Maintain a consistent, daily charge level of 20% to 90% – only charging up to 100% when you think you’ll really need it (like on a road trip!)
- Charge mainly at Level 1 and 2 AC charging stations, for instance:
- By using a Ford Connected Charge Station or Ford Charge Station Pro when you’re charging at home
- Or by using FordPass™ and the BlueOval™ Charge Network to find and activate Level 2 public chargers when you’re on the go and have a little extra time
- Try to only use DC Fast Chargers for those longer trips or more urgent situations (to discover more about different types of chargers, check out our article on AC and DC charging stations)
- Park in garages and covered areas to keep your battery from getting too hot or too cold – and be sure to stay plugged-in when it dips below 40° F outside
- Avoid hard acceleration, abrupt stops and excessive speed
- Your battery is covered for 8 years or 100,000 miles (160,000 kilometers), whichever comes first.
- When you purchase an EV, you may qualify for up to $7,500 in potential federal tax credits – depending on your situation. Plus, many states also offer additional rebates and incentives. Check with your tax advisor for more information.
- For F-150 Lightning Extended Range it is 30 miles per charging hour
- For F-150 Standard Range it is 19 miles per charging hour
Towing Service: The Roadside Assistance team will tow your Ford electric vehicle to one of the following locations:
- Your Home: If you prefer to charge your vehicle at home.
- Nearest Public Charger: To get your vehicle recharged at the nearest public charging station.
- Ford EV-Certified Dealer: For specialized assistance and charging options at a Ford EV-certified dealer.
- Call 1 (800) 241-3673
- When temperatures are low, you could see a reduction in the range of your electric vehicle (EV), which is normal. Use the tips below to get the most out of your EV’s battery when it’s cold outside.
- Park in a garage wherever possible.
- Keep your EV plugged in when parked.
- Precondition your vehicle using departure times to warm the cabin and the battery while plugged in.
- Use the heated seats and steering wheel (if available) for primary heat to reduce energy consumed by the Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system.
- When charging, turn off the heater.
- If your vehicle is covered with snow, brush all the snow off before driving to remove extra weight and drag.
- Activate your vehicle modem and your FordPass® account to get maintenance and service notifications through your vehicle or through the FordPass App.
- Just like gas mileage, EV range fluctuates based on factors like your driving patterns, in-vehicle climate controls, vehicle maintenance and health – even the weather. So, to maximize the time you have behind the wheel:
- If possible, avoid frequent, consistent hard braking and acceleration
- Stay mindful of how much you’re towing or hauling (adding weight to your payload can reduce range)
- Precondition your vehicle to:
- pre-cool your cabin and battery during summer (especially when it’s over 90° F outside)
- pre-heat your cabin and battery when it’s cold outside (especially when the temperature dips below 40° F outside)
- Use AC and heater in moderation
- Schedule service for help with any outstanding Vehicle Health Alerts, warning lights or indicators
- Maintain a regular, daily charging routine
- Only take advantage of DC fast charging when you really need it (for example, road trips or more urgent on-the-go needs)
Electric Vehicle Savings Calculator
Enter your car's MPG here.
Gar price reflect New Jersey's average. You may enter your own value here.
This is the current number of miles EV's get per kWhr, on average. If you know your desired vehicle's rate, enter it here.
This is an average for New Jersey residential electricity rates. To find your own price per kilowatt-hour, divide total costs by kWhr, and take an average over both winter and summer months.
BlueOval™ Charge Network
The BlueOval™ Charge Network (BOCN) is ready for your next EV road trip. It’s the biggest EV charging network – with the most DC Fast Charging locations – in North America.* And it just keeps growing.
THE EV LINE-UP
Introducing the Ford F-150 Lightning, a revolutionary all-electric truck that redefines power, sustainability, and technology. With dual electric motors, it delivers exhilarating acceleration and a towing capacity of 7,700 lbs. It boasts a targeted EPA-estimated range of up to 300 miles and offers a range of charging solutions for convenience. Packed with cutting-edge technology and built Ford tough, the F-150 Lightning blends performance, versatility, and innovation to redefine the future of trucks. Starting at $59,974, it’s the perfect balance of work and play, ready to tackle any task with ease and style.
The 2023 Mustang Mach-E Select is an all-electric SUV from Ford, priced at $42,995. It offers an EPA-estimated range of up to 250 miles and accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in approximately 6.3 seconds. As part of the Mustang Mach-E lineup, it combines the iconic Mustang design with electric performance, sustainability, and advanced technology features. The spacious interior, zero emissions, and Ford’s charging solutions make it a compelling choice for those seeking an electric SUV.
The 2023 Ford E-Transit™ Van is designed for commercial use and is an efficient all-electric vehicle. It offers several key features, including 40% fewer scheduled maintenance costs compared to traditional vehicles, contributing to potential cost savings for businesses. Being all-electric, the E-Transit™ produces zero tailpipe emissions, making it environmentally friendly and promoting a cleaner planet. With access to 300 qualified upfitters nationwide and support from the Ford Pro Network, businesses can easily customize the E-Transit™ to suit their specific needs. The vehicle places its battery underneath the body, maximizing cargo space without sacrificing electric power benefits. It also boasts an impressive range on a single charge, allowing businesses to travel long distances without worrying about power depletion. Additionally, the available Pro Power Onboard feature provides 2.4kW of power, allowing users to run equipment on the go, even while driving. The E-Transit™ can be charged at various locations, offering businesses flexible charging options, including depot charging stations, home charging stations, and public charging stations.